ABS Rapid Response program represents the immediate and correct response that every enterprise needs in the event of an emergency crisis.
Such as designing and implementing an effective plan to quickly address disruptive and or misunderstood behavior of an employee.
ABS Rapid Response Crisis Behavioral Health Emergency Services are often needed to intervene in situations where organizations are experiencing:
- Manager or employee behavioral outbursts of anger that affect other coworkers.
- Employees that are missing days at work due to emotional issues.
- Have employees present a noticeable decrease in worker productivity.
- Toxic workplace behavior.
- Conflicts between employees, employee versus management, and or employee domestic issues entering the workplace.
- Employees presented with Substance use and abuse.
- Employees being alleged to engage in unlawful behavior that affects the reputation of the company.
- Employees making legal and or physical threats.
- The company is presented with emotions and or behavior of others in the organization that is complex and the administration needs professional consultation.
- Employees and or family of an employee that needs crisis therapeutic attention.
The Benefits of ABS Rapid Response Crisis Mental Health Emergency Services
- Reduce employee absenteeism
- Improve employee retention
- Improve employee safety
- Improve and maintain good coworker relationships
- Improve organizational productivity
- Prevent personal problems from affecting the workplace environment
- Prevent workman’s compensation claims
- Prevent unwanted employee lawsuits by troubled employees